Blanket , Casualty Light Weight ,
Aluminized Plastic , Olive drab and Silver
This All Weather Blanket is a by-product of the super insulating materials originally developed for the NASA/APOLLO Space Missions. It was used by U.S. military, police and rescue organizations throughout the world. Engineered to reflect and retain over 80% of radiated body heat, it provides the user with warmth, comfort and protection from harsh elements. Utilizing a four layer construction technique that gives the blanket dimensional stability, while enabling the reflective properties to function effectively in an outdoor environment, it's an ideal accessory for all those venturing into the outdoors. The blanket is totally reusable and will last a very long time. There are reports and samples of the product still in the field after 25 years. There are many ways that the millions of All Weather Blankets purchased since 1964 have benefited a wide array of outdoor enthusiasts.
- Shelter: Use as a personal emergency shelter against the effects of wind, rain and cold. Use the silver side facing towards you for maximum reflectivity. Use as a sun reflector by facing silver side outward or line the inside of your tent to keep out heat or cold.
- Medical: Help prevent hypothermia by maintaining body heat. Sit or squat, when possible, to effectively concentrate your core body heat. Protect your head and chest area. Move around frequently, to maintain good circulation and create body heat.
- Protection: Use as a heat reflector on the back wall of a shelter; sit between fire and blanket. Line the roof of any makeshift shelter to keep out the wind and moisture. Keep in your vehicle; place over inside of windows, fabric to prevent heat build up and UV damage when leaving your vehicle for extended periods in hot weather (silver side to the sun).
- Ground Cover: Helps keep moisture and dampness away from your sleeping bag or tent floor. Use folded as a comfortable seat cushion while fishing, open it's a table cover, or picnic blanket.
- Universal: Use as a clean ground cloth when repairing a vehicle, cleaning game or fish. Just rinse off excess dirt or blood and wipe with a damp sponge.
- Reflects & helps to retain over 80% of radiated body heat
- Full wrap around protection for entire body
- Windproof and waterproof. Tough & durable waterproof laminated reflective material
- Flexible even in sub-freezing temperatures. Radar reflective material
- Reinforced grommet holes on all corners. Easy to clean-wipe off dirt
- All Weather Blankets are 5' x 7' with full edge binding and grommeted corners.
- Available in Olive Drab, silver on reverse
- NSN 7210-00-935-6665
- Made in USA, GSA compliant