USMC MBK Allied Ind. Assault Ladder Carrier / Pack Rabbit


Assault Ladder Carrier Coyote

2009




...


Nomenclature

LADDER CARRIER 
7P200   02/09





PART NUM.
---
TITLE
---
DATE
02/2009
FORMAT
---
COLLECTION
Mechanical Breacher’s Kit (MBK)
ACQUISITION
---
REFERENCE
---



Description







History / Summary
From Ebay
This might be the rarest Eagle piece I have ever seen and I only saw one. I used it to carry a Portal Ladder and it will also carry The TeleStep ladder. Its Coyote Brown, and you must have an ALICE Pack frame. The rear flap is covered in MOLLE to add extra kit. I am not the original owner, as I bought this on eBay myself many years ago. The terms SEALs, DEVGRU, Rangers, MARSOC and USMC are just for search purposes, but those guys use these



Share This Page





















































































Mechanical Breachers Ladder Carrier
NSN : 8465-01-543-7961

8465-00-NSH-0078
8465-01-558-8195



















No comments:

Post a Comment