BlackHawk S.T.R.I.K.E. Split Front Chest Rig Coyote Tan


Item : 55SF00CT
STRIKE Split Front Chest Rig 
Coyote Tan 












Features 


Constructed of 500 denier ripstop (solid colors) or CORDURA® nylon (MultiCam®)
Closed-cell foam padding in shoulder straps and removable waist belt for superior comfort
Split front with heavy-duty zipper closure for easy on/off capability
Adjustable padded shoulder straps and adjustable “H” back harness to fit any size operator
Three rows of S.T.R.I.K.E. webbing for attaching pouches or accessories
Three antenna/hydration tube sleeves on each shoulder
Two internal mesh pockets providing either top or side access (6.5”H x 10.5”W)
Dimensions: 7.25”H x 24.5”W 



  • BlackHawk 55SF00RG: S.T.R.I.K.E. Split Front Chest Rig, Ranger Green
  • BlackHawk 55SF00UG: S.T.R.I.K.E. Split Front Chest Rig, Urban Gray
  • BlackHawk 55SF00BK: S.T.R.I.K.E. Split Front Chest Rig, Black
  • BlackHawk 55SF00CT: S.T.R.I.K.E. Split Front Chest Rig, Coyote Tan
  • BlackHawk 55SF00OD: S.T.R.I.K.E. Split Front Chest Rig, Olive Drab
  • BlackHawk 55SF00MC: S.T.R.I.K.E. Split Front Chest Rig, MultiCam
















The BlackHawk S.T.R.I.K.E. Split Front Chest Rig is a flexible tactical vest that gives you a huge range of options when it comes to mounting tactical accessories.














No comments:

Post a Comment