Cyane Dynamic Pack
Year : 2012
Featuring multiple rows of S.T.R.I.K.E.® webbing and several storage compartments, this low-profile day pack can be configured as a standalone backpack or converted into a PALS/MOLLE-compatible pack that attaches to armor carriers and vests. The options are limitless!
- Constructed of durable yet lightweight 500 denier ripstop (solid colors) or CORDURA® nylon (MultiCam®).
- Removable 3-D mesh padded back panel.
- Carry handle with lash loops on top of pack.
- Six adjustable 3/4” compression straps.
- Easy-grip zipper pulls.
- Removable padded shoulder straps.
- Multiple rows of S.T.R.I.K.E.® webbing.
- Seven rows on back for attaching back panel or mounting onto PALS/MOLLE platform
- Four rows on each side.
- Three rows on front compartment with loop for attaching hook-back ID panels.
- One slash pocket on main compartment and two on front compartment.
- Zippered pocket (84 cu. in.) on front compartment with two rows of S.T.R.I.K.E.® webbing.
- Main compartment (650 cu. in.)
- Beavertail-style compartment (595 cu. in.)
- Hydration pocket with three elastic-covered tube ports accommodates 100-oz. hydration reservoir (sold separately)
Cyane Stealth Pack