Bolle Defender tactical goggles were developed to offer superior eye protection during tactical combat operations or any other activities that may involve debris or impact to the face. Designed to be worn with or without a combat helmet, the Defender goggles feature a frame constructed from a lightweight, PVC polymer that incorporates soft, face-hugging foam to provide for a well-fitted and comfortable seal.
The lenses, which are not only rated for ballistic impact but also UVA protection. Each lens – and there are a total of three – features an interior polycarbonate anti-fog coating as well as an exterior scratch-resistant coating to ensure that your lenses remain in usable condition. The included lenses, which provide the flexibility for any tactical environment, are as follows: clear, yellow and smoke.
Bolle Defender tactical goggles can be worn over prescription glasses as well as the inclusion of Bulpren® foam aerators that filter out dust while providing an even airflow.
- NATO Special firces design
- PVC polymer frame in olive drab
- Face foam padding is 10mm thick and washable
- Anti-scratch (outside) and anti-fog (inside) polycarbonate lens
- Ballistic lens, thickness 2.2mm
- Protection: 100% UV, IR 10%
- Panoramic view
- Press stud system to facilitate replacement of lenses
- Double groove allowing for simultaneous use of 2 lenses for added ballistic protection
- Interchangeable lenses (clear, smoke, yellow) included
- Wide adjustable 45mm strap with non-slip technology and a snap closure
- Cotton carrying pouch with a drawstring closure included
The defender goggle comes with special polymer frame for flexibility and fit. Frame shape includes special side attachment for universal fit to any helmet. Two push buttons for easier change of lens. Double groove construction allows for insertion of two lens, e.g. inner laser lens. Lens can be upgraded from 2.2mm to possible 4mm per frame mold design. Currently used by US military.
Information: from tactical equipment supplier.