LBT-1572Q TACP USAF Jumpable Backpack
U. S. Air Force (USAF) Tactical Air Control Party (TACP)
This is fully jumpable, so it includes re-inforced strapping all the way around and tacked in a "X" pattern in the center.
- Designed to carry radio equipment, or whatever you need.
- Versatile - can be worn as a backpack or hand carried.
- Internal padded frame for added comfort.
- 500 Denier Dupont Cordura® shell.
- Stress points bar tacked where necessary.
- Type "E" thread, double stitched for added strength, back-tacked to prevent unraveling.
- Double-stitched binding.
- #9 coiled nylon zippers with double sliders.
- 3/8" closed cell foam used for padding in back and pack straps.