Litter Non - Rigid , Poleless
ULTRA LIGHT POLELESS LITTER: HANDS-FREE CARRY
Thanks to : bulldogequipment
The Ultra Light Poleless Litter has been redesigned. Unlike the original, this upgraded litter comes with a MOLLE compatible system designed to allow the user to place the litter under their 3-day assault pack. Due to the innovative mounting system, the Medic can rapidly deploy this litter without removing his assault pack.
- Kevlar reinforced fabric
- 4 across-the-chest carry straps equipped with metal quick release buckles rated at a 500 LB capacity, allowing individuals to carry out an injured victim while accessing weapons and providing the ability to acquire targets
- 4 patient securing straps, with recently added torso flaps creating another layer of security in assisting with the retention of the patient and his/her extremities
- 10 tubular webbing carry handles have been redesigned to act as wrist wraps (similarly to those used during weightlifting exercises). This ensures that the carriers hands do not cramp, and allows for the litter to essentially be carried hands-free
- Allows for a rapid transition to a weapon, and provides dexterity and movement with your hands
- Additional handle sewn in the center, top portion of the litter, aiding in hauling a patient over obstacles (PLEASE NOTE: it is mandatory that the patient have the diaper harness in place, and has a safety line attached to the diaper harness, as well as the litter)
- VS-17 Panel can also house the individual’s boots, keeping the knees propped up and blood flowing towards the core of the body
- Webbing and MOLLE portions have been reduced or removed, reducing the weight of the litter
- 700 LB. capacity
- Weighs approximately 6.8 LBS.
- Compact & easily deployable
- 100% water resistant