Spraymaster Jacket Special
Item # 19037
Patagonia's Spraymaster Jacket is a lightweight full stretch, highly compressible waterproof shell that affords swift movement through the mountains when the weather turns foul. For the mountain all arounder who pushes a redline pace: The Patagonia Spraymaster's full stretch nylon and waterproof, breathable performance ensure that the only barriers to battle are your own. Its internal surface pattern channels moisture out and aids in easy glide layering, while fully taped seams finish the waterproofing. The torso pockets pull double duty as vents, and an interior pocket doubles as a stuff sack with carabiner clip in loop. A drawstring seals the hem, and the hood fits under a helmet.
- Light, trim, and full of stretch, it keeps breathing through any fast action adventure
- Knit nylon face fabric provides all-weather protection with unparalleled stretch performance
- Interior surface pattern aids moisture dispersion and slides easily over layers
- All seams are stitched and taped for full waterproof performance
- Center front waterproof zipper has a full-length wind flap
- Two torso pockets with waterproof zippers open long for venting when it heats up
- Pocket with waterproof zipper on left arm
- Interior pocket doubles as a stuff sack with carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawstring hem and hood
- Smooth, easy-glide fabric under sleeves for frictionless, fast-forward movement
- Contoured fit
- Weight: 298 g. (10.5 oz.)
- Fabric: 3-oz. 2.5-layer 30-denier interlock knit nylon with H2No waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Under Sleeves 2.5-layer 2.7-oz. 50-denier ripstop nylon with H2No waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge DWR finish
- Color Green Alpine
Please note most reviews of this jacket state that it is purposely designed with a trim, contoured fit and the material is very stretchy to allow full freedom of movement.
Armpit to armpit – 23.5 in.
Collar seam to hem (taken in back) – 31 in.