Micro Puff Pants-Special
The Micro Puff's shell fabric is light, durable, windproof and water-repellent; its insulation is also light and exceptionally warm (even when wet), yet super compressible. With fully separating, two-way side zips, a zippered fly and reinforced seat, knees and elasticized cuffs.
Lightweight & soft, these pants feature PrimaLoft One synthetic insulation (polyester that's 50% recycled) for superb wet-weather performance, lower bulk & greater compressibility, all while maintaining warmth. The durable recycled polyester ripstop shell blocks wind, & has a snow-and-water-shedding Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Details: a 2-way zip fly; water-resistant full side-zips with snap closures at the cuffs; a partially elasticized waist with hook-and-loop adjustment tabs; articulated knees; reinforced seat and knees. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Tough, recycled, lightweight fabric is Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) treated for wet weather performance
- 100-g PrimaLoft® One insulation is warm, even when wet, durable and compressible
- Elasticized waist with gripper elastic in back and hook-and-loop adjustment tabs; 2-way zippered fly
- Fully separating, 2-way side zips
- Articulated knees
- Reinforced seat and knees
- Elasticized cuffs with snap closures
- Shell: 1.5-oz 32-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 100-g PrimaLoft® One 100% polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 493 g (1 lb 1.4 oz)
These run large.
Measurements are approximate.
Measured the pants flat:
Across waist 20"with velco to adjust smaller or larger
Inseam measures 32" inseam
Across at hip area measures 27-28"
Across one leg at crotch measures 15-16"