Style # 19004
The MARS (PCU) DAS Parka - Special by Patagonia that was manufactured for the US Special Forces! For full-on conditions, the DAS Parka is Patagonia's warmest insulated jacket, made with alpine-worthy, high-loft 170-g PrimaLoft® One insulation and a durable, water-resistant and windproof polyester shell. Relaxed fit
An adjustable, helmet-compatible hood and the tall collar protect your face.
The definitive belay parka, for use everywhere from Alaska to the Alps to the Karakoram, the DAS Parka delivers exactly what the serious storm-battling alpinist needs: idiot-proof warmth. Simply put, it sheds snow, blocks wind, and the best-in-class, high-loft hollow-fiber PrimaLoft® One (170-g) insulation stays warm, even when wet. The light yet tough polyester quad-ripstop shell fabric is treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is reinforced at the shoulders, elbows and hips.
- Recycled polyester fabric is lightweight, tough and treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; PrimaLoft One insulation is extremely warm for its weight and retains loft and thermal value when wet
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with drawcords adjust overall volume and peripheral vision
- Full-length, 2-way zipper with internal wind flap and fold-over zipper garage for chin comfort
- Pockets: Two zippered, insulated handwarmers won’t interfere with a harness; two large interior mesh drop-in; one large, exterior zippered chest
- Elasticized cuffs and drawcord hem seals weather out
- Stuff sack included
- Color: Alpha Green
- 1.7-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester quad ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 170-g (133-g in the hood and sleeves) PrimaLoft® One 100% polyester (70% recycled)
- 790 g (27.9 oz)