Designed for the minimalist war fighter, the Z-Pack combines all of the functionality of a large field pack into a clever and streamlined package.
Based on the Medium Alice Pack, it can fit all of the essentials needed to live in the field while the full exterior MOLLE attachment areas allow the Z-Pack to punch it's capacity up to play with the big boys.
Furthermore, the included zip-off claymore pouch can be deployed in the field as fast as you can roll out the det cord.
This package also includes a MOLLE utility pouch to enhance carriage options.
- Weight 2.25kg (DPC weighed)
- ALICE Frame and 1606 MOLLE frame compatible (sold separately)
- Based on the U.S Issue Medium Alice Pack
- Fitted with external hardware so Alice Straps can be utilized without a frame
- Large main compartment with storm flap, Internal radio saddle and double layered floor
- Large top lid with two internal zippered pockets
- 2 Fastex cinch straps act as main lid closure
- 2 large utility pouches with Fastex® clip closure, double layered floor and drawstring throat
- 1 large bottom zippered double layered utility pouch to uses as a wet bag with compression straps
- Zip-off deployable Claymore pouch attaches to top of lid
- Includes additional MOLLE top utility pouch with zippered closure
- Manufactured from Cordura® tactical nylon with ITW Nexus hardware
- Metal free drainage eyelets throughout pockets and main compartment
- Full PALS exterior for attachment of additional pouches
- Available in Multicam®500 Denier, Auscam or Khaki 1000 Denier
- Frame and Straps not included and must be purchased separately if you require them.
- 53cm(H) x 30cm(D) x 27cm(W)
- Approx. 42 Litres
Front Pockets x 2
- 23cm(H) x 7cm(D) x 16cm(W)
- Approx. 2.5 Litres
Bottom Zippered pocket (Measured internally)
- 22cm (H)x 7cm(D) x 27cm(W)
- Approx. 4 Litres