SK-1150 Helicopter Medic Bag
Skedco inc Helicopter Medevac medic bag
April 03, 2006
The SK-1150 Helicopter Medic Bag, part of the (SK-11500, full set) is designed to accommodate all equipment formerly in the metal chests with room other upgraded equipment. They provide maximum flexibility and organization for seamless integration of necessary medical equipment and supplies while augmenting the operator with the necessary tools and supplies to manage the casualties in-flight. Casualty and Operator Safety are paramount, along with Fit Form and Function.
Dimensions of Medic Bag:
- Closed; 20"x20"x12"
- Open and hanging; 20” X 40” x6”
- Crash worth
- USAARL Tested and approved
- Replaces obsolete metal medical chests for safer operations
- Mounts Securely In Military Aircraft to Troop Seat Mounts (Fore and AFT)
- Exceeds Mil-Spec Sewing Standards
- Bomb-Proof construction
- Cost effective