C.H.I.E.F. Patrol Pack AOR2
NSN : 8465-01-577-3719
Waist belt: Medium
Torso: Regular- fits: 17" to 22"
Shoulder straps: Medium
This hard to find AOR2 top-of-the-line backpack meets the U.S. Special Operations Forces requirements to provide a load carriage system that delivers top-performance with the following functional capabilities:
CHIEF FRAMESHEET – A 3-D molded framesheet fits the contours of the back, and flexes with the body while maintaining exceptional support.
BODY ARMOR COMPATIBLE HARNESS - The harness is customizable to fit over body armor. Extra shoulder strap padding is removable, and a lumbar pad is added for better load transfer.
HIGH OUTPUT HYDRATION - Hydration pockets on both sides allow easy access to hydration bladders. Bottom routing of the tubes permits more efficient flow, and bite valves attached on the shoulder straps allow soldiers hands-free operation.
ACCESS PANEL – Two vertical zippers open the front of the pack and allow for rapid load/unload of inner contents.
RADIO POCKET - Fits the 117 radio, and straps below carry 2 spare batteries close to the frame. Antenna/Communications ports are accessible through the lid.
NIR SOLUTION-DYED FABRIC – Both the base fabric (500d), and webbing (1000d) consist of solution-dyed nylon (SDN) CORDURA® fabrics that provide maximum Near Infra-red (NIR) signature reduction concealment properties.
PIVOT POINT HARDWARE - Comfort is achieved with pivoting anchor points for shoulder straps and belts that also help maximize body movement. Torso length and shoulder harness width are adjustable for a custom fit.
- 1,000 denier CORDURA® Nylon
- PALS CORDURA® infrared solution dyed webbing
- All fabric and webbing is infrared solution dyed for minimal signature
- Buckles and hardware are also infrared reflective and color matched
- 3D molded framesheet fits the contours of you back for exceptional comfort
- Frame and harness can be adjusted for different torso lengths
- Pivoting anchor points for shoulder straps and belt maximize body movement
- Harness is customizable to fit over body armor
- Hydration pockets on both sides allow easy access to hydration bladders (NOTE: Hydration bladders not included)
- Bottom routing of hydration tubes permits more efficient flow
- Bite valve attachment on shoulder straps allow for hands free operation
- Removable/adjustable sternum strap
- Internal radio pocket
- Antenna ports for radio on right & left top of pack
- Zippered front access panel
- 4.25" x 4.25" VELCRO®
- Quick release shoulder straps
- Adjustable strap wraps
- Haul loops on top and sides
- Exterior fabric and hardware meets infrared reflective specifications
- Compatible with ALICE pack body and frame
- Chief framesheet and suspension allows for maximum customization of pack fit
- Pivot points on belt and shoulder straps allows body movement
- Body armor compatible harness
- VOLUME: 90 liters (5,500 cu. in.)
- Weight: 7.8lbs