MS UTILITY POUCH FR CCA
UTILITY POUCH MOLLE STYLE FR
The Eagle Industries Fire Retardant Utility Pouch is was of the current Air Force Kit and was originally designed for the PRC-90 radio. However, the low profile design of this pouch and ease of access has made this pouch a continued component of the current Air Force Kit.
- 1000D FR Cordura construction
- Flap top with two snap fasteners for closure and pull tabs for ease of opening with gloved hands
- 1" Dual hook side Velcro between the PALS webbing as additional anchor points when worn directly on a rigger belt
- Replaceable/removable 10" long equipment lanyard attached
- 2"x4" loop side placard on lid for attaching contents or ID patches
- Dual bottom grommets for drainage
Dimensions: 8.0"W x 5.5"H x 1.0"D
Weight: 5.4 ozs.
MADE IN U.S.A.