Thabks to : Specopstech
- Material: 500 Denier Cordura, Mil Spec webbing, stitching, thread
- Weight: 0.6 lbs (0.27 kg)
- Dimensions: 9 in. L x 7 in. W x 1.75 in. D (when stowed)
- Flat design for ultra-thin profile and minimal weight.
- Folding and overlapping flaps provide maximum utility and versatility.
- Ambidextrous pull, deploy either right or left handed.
Quick closure for movement, kit can be temporarily cinched closed with cinch strap then hung around neck or stuffed quickly into a cargo pocket providing hands free for weapons usage or for patient.
Flat IFAK is approximately the same thickness as the VIPER Plate Carrier, allowing it to be mounted to the BLOCS Padded Armored Belt below the plate carrier and providing the use with a flat back profile when sitting in a vehicle or helicopter.
Mount anywhere: MOLLE/PALS compatible with the patented Flex-Tab attachment system.
Multiple applications: Thin and lightweight enough to be easily thrown into a patrol bag or pack for the law enforcement officer, or into a 3-day pack or a boat compartment for the avid camper.
Secure stowage: Rides snug in its case, IFAK will not dispense without deliberate side force by the operator.
Carries full SOF-IFAK contents when paired with the BLOCS Quick Eject Tourniquet Carrier (BQETC).
MADE IN USA
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Moving the IFAK position from the warrior's front or side position to the soldier's back gives the soldier wearing this new IFAK three important advantages:
1) Utilizes the dead space below the plate carrier on the soldier's back.
2) Removes ambiguity of the soldier's life-saving equipment. Is it located on the left or right side of his body?
3) The soldier can now carry much more needed gear like extra mags, frags, and mission items where the soldier needs them the most, up front or on his sides.