Berghaus Vulcan Cyclops II
The updated Berghaus Vulcan II Backpack. A large trekking pack with 100 litre capacity. Ideal for extended journeys where re-supply is not possible meaning you can carry everything you possibly need. Great for military excursions.
This updated Berghaus Vulcan backpack now means the mmps pockets can be attached so that the Berghaus logos on the buckles are the correct way up.
- HE30TF Aluminium Alloy Frame
- Power cynch straps on hip belt
- Top tension adjusters
- Side compressions straps
- Base compartment access
- Two detachable side pockets, zip together to make a day sack
- Two ice axe holders
- Six accessory patches on side pockets
- Haul loops front and back
- Weight: Average of 3.14kg. All new Vulcans will have this weight displayed on the swing tag. There is approximately a 100g difference between each back size.
- Back System: Cyclops II aluminium frame backsystem
- Fabrics: Ardura 1000 D
- Size 2 - 5'3" to 5'8" (160 to 173cm)
- Size 3 - 5'8" to 5'11" (170 to 183cm)
- Size 4 - 6'0"-6'6" (183 to 198cm)
- Dimensions: Approx. 72cm (H) x 34cm (W) x 28cm (D)